Chasing Contentment

Thursday, September 16

I still believe in miracles. I believe they happen all around us but that we often miss them in the busyness of our lives or we mislabel them as coincidence or whatnot. But for months now, I've been praying for a miracle, not for me but for someone else. I may never see this miracle happen in her life, but I am priviledged that God allows me to come to Him with this request time and time again. And it gives me hope and joy to know that maybe, just maybe, He'll perform this miracle for me to see. And at a time when some things around me seem without much hope, it encourages me to have this kind of hope in something. And so, for as long as ... just for as long as, I suppose ... I will keep praying for this miracle.

[  posted by Chel on Thursday, September 16, 2004  ]
[   0 comments  ]


0 Comments:

Post a Comment