Chasing Contentment

Sunday, May 1

We're reading this wonderful book about God with Griffin, and each day's reading has an action suggestion. We don't always do them. Sometimes, we don't even read that part. But today we did, and I loved the song he made up about God. I thought I'd post it here so I wouldn't forget it.

God is a spirit.
What could go wrong?
He helps us, and we help Him.
He is a spirit who will never come away.
We will give Him our spirits, too.
So He's happy and not blue.
If we give Him a gift,
It will never be too much.


There is such responsibility in this teaching and leading of these children to Christ. I am humbled to be walking this path with Mike and the kids. I am thankful, ever thankful, that God leads us in this.

[  posted by Chel on Sunday, May 01, 2005  ]
[   0 comments  ]


0 Comments:

Post a Comment