Chasing Contentment

Monday, August 8

God bless good doctors, for all they do.

Eliza's pediatrician saw her first thing this morning and had the nurse give her a nice big shot of antibiotics. She's got strep throat and will be on the oral antibiotics for another 10 days, but Dr. D says she won't be contagious by Wednesday, our scheduled departure date.

Mike's dad and his wife say they don't mind the sick baby, and I'm sure my grandparents won't either, so it looks as if we're still going on our trip. We'll most likely wait to decide for certain until tomorrow when we can see how Eliza's feeling then, but it's nice to know that it's still a possibility.

[  posted by Chel on Monday, August 08, 2005  ]


Sounds great. Thanks be to God!

By Blogger The Pastor, at 10:29 PM  

Post a Comment