Chasing Contentment

Tuesday, August 30

In response to my last post, The Pastor commented about a group that is accepting donations to assist those affected by Hurricane Katrina. I thought this might be a good time to post a few other ways we can all help.

So many of us aren't able to make big financial donations or be there physically to work in shelters, but there are lots of ways we can help. Any small expression of love is a reflection of Christ.

America's Second Harvest is accepting donations that will be used to provide food for those in need.

Network for Good has a page that lists several different ways that we can all help.

As always, the American Red Cross is actively working in these areas and would welcome any donations.

Now, I'm sure this isn't nearly as comprehensive a list as Karama at So What Can I Do? would post, but I suspect she's on her honeymoon this week, so we'll muddle through ourselves until she returns.

[  posted by Chel on Tuesday, August 30, 2005  ]
[   1 comments  ]


1 Comments:

Chel,

You have the biggest heart of anyone I know.

Love
M

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:49 PM  

Post a Comment