Chasing Contentment

Thursday, October 6

I don't often link to other blogs, so for me to write two posts in one day linking to different people is a bit odd for me. But these are special blogs, so ...

Everyone should go visit So What Can I Do? today and leave a comment. It's Karama's one-year birthday at her blog, and she's making a donation to charity for the first 236 comments made (in honor of her 236 posts in this last year). One of the charities she has chosen is in my home state of Arkansas, so I already made my comment.

Karama gives me hope. My friend, Aleece, is always talking about how she wishes she could do more for the world, give more, be more. But it's always so frustrating to see such need and not know how to get started with the helping. Karama shows me how to get started. Each day, she lists ways that we can each do something small to help make this world a better place.

May her comment box overflow, and may she continue to inspire me (and lots of others!) to move a little bit outside of my comfort zone in order to be of service to someone else.

[  posted by Chel on Thursday, October 06, 2005  ]
[   1 comments  ]


1 Comments:

Thanks for the promo, Chel! Not only is Potluck Food Rescue based in Arkansas, but Nyaka AIDS Orphans School is cofounded by an Arkansan.

Thanks for your comment!

By Blogger Karama, at 4:56 PM  

Post a Comment