Chasing Contentment

Friday, October 14

Oh, my goodness, where would I be without the shared laughter of friends? These precious people who help me laugh at the difficulties, at my own pettiness and silliness... they get me through.

So, a big thank you to the friend who called this morning and laughed with me. Mike isn't going to be able to defend and graduate this semester, and that is a huge disappointment. But she called and we laughed - which really is all we can do at this point - and I feel better.

And in the end, I think that the common laughter is the best medicine. And I thank God for sending dear friends to love and protect and encourage and inspire us.

[  posted by Chel on Friday, October 14, 2005  ]
[   1 comments  ]


1 Comments:

If it's any comfort, this happens often. Too many times I think some prof's want to see people squirm. It's an amazing thing to observe. I don't want to downplay the feelings you all have right now, but sometimes just knowing that this happens a lot, for whatever reason, helps. Keep your chin up. You'll get there Doctor Mike!!!!!

By Blogger Bro. Craig, at 10:56 PM  

Post a Comment