Chasing Contentment

Saturday, December 17

My little family and I are now officially on Christmas break. We're having a stay-home Christmas movie weekend today and tomorrow since it's rainy and cold outside, and we've got all week to spend together next week before entertaining family for the next week.

Our house is already cluttered and messy, and it's loud and noisy as the kids play. And I've agreed to leave the mess alone, and I'm going to join in the loud play. I am blessed by God to have these people around me with whom I love to spend time.

Mandy and Josh will come over to do Christmas presents, and they won't even mind the mess or the noise. Which is why they count as family, always.

[  posted by Chel on Saturday, December 17, 2005  ]
[   0 comments  ]


0 Comments:

Post a Comment