Chasing Contentment

Tuesday, February 7

I'm not much of a joiner in the blogging world, but I've enjoyed submitting a few posts to Sallie's Carnival of Beauty simply because the effort of writing on a specified topic every now and then is good for me.

I submit my posts and read some of the other submissions, but I'm a bit of a lurker still. I'm not much of a commenter, and I don't link to much. But Sallie had asked for volunteers to help host her Carnival, and it seemed wrong of me to be willing to participate but not to help, so I volunteered. Hopefully, it was a good choice. :)


I'll be hosting the Feb. 22 Carnival on the topic of friendship, which seems absolutely perfect for me. I'm looking forward to it, to reading what others have to say about friendship.

[  posted by Chel on Tuesday, February 07, 2006  ]
[   1 comments  ]


1 Comments:

I'm looking foward to that one too! I have definately been blessed in the friendship area! I have the best group of friends in the world! Off and online!

By Blogger Bethany, at 7:17 PM  

Post a Comment