Chasing Contentment

Friday, February 10

We're finally at Friday again, and for us working girls, Friday is one of our favorite days. It's raining here and dreary, with the weatherman suggesting our whole weekend will be much cooler than usual.

We've got what I hope will be fun plans for this weekend, and I'm already ready for a little weekend laziness. To get that started, I'm not going to write anything myself for today, but instead I'm going to link to a few things I read this week and found to be interesting.

Karama always gives such amazing suggestions at So What Can I Do?! about how we can all make our world a better place. She gives Valentine's ideas for those wanting to share their love while also spreading a little love.

Tempus Fugate has an interesting post on Christian leadership. I think we often get confused about what a Christian leader should look like, getting all caught up in the world's perception of leadership. (Thanks to The View From Her from whom I found this post.)

Christie has a meaningful post about contentment - one of my favorite topics - at Crickl's Nest.

Finally, here's hoping Curious George is as much fun as Griff hopes it will be. Happy weekending!

[  posted by Chel on Friday, February 10, 2006  ]
[   0 comments  ]


0 Comments:

Post a Comment