Chasing Contentment

Friday, February 3


A word cloud for my cloudy, rainy day... It's been a hard week here, with me coming to terms with needing help getting through this situation we're in now and asking for that help. It wasn't an easy choice, but it was a good one.

Even though it's cold and rainy outside, I love the weekends. I sometimes love cold, rainy weekends as much as sunny ones. I get to have my very favorite people all snuggled up in the house with me.

And whether the rain pours or the sun shines, Sunday will be a wonderful day in our house as it's the day Griff is scheduled to be baptized. We are very proud of him for having a heart that is open to the call of God. And we are humble in front of the Lord who tenderly spoke to this little man we're rearing.

[  posted by Chel on Friday, February 03, 2006  ]
[   0 comments  ]


0 Comments:

Post a Comment