Chasing Contentment

Thursday, April 6

For a girl who gave up candy for Lent and who thinks a Subway sandwich is health food, this was hysterical. I, too, have hidden goodies around the house... my secret chocolate stash.

This move stuff (cleaning the house, showing the house, looking for jobs) is getting in the way of my entertainment. I haven't made a new piece of jewelry or read a book in forever. I've got four episodes of "Veronica Mars" stored in the DVR and movies I've had from Netflix for a month that I haven't watched. I'm wishing for some fun time, which is exactly what I should get this weekend.

We're taking Eliza tomorrow to spend the weekend with her grandparents, and then Mike, Griff, Mandy, Josh, and I are heading to Houston tomorrow night for the weekend. We'll see a game, of course, and just hang out together. I can hardly wait.

[  posted by Chel on Thursday, April 06, 2006  ]
[   0 comments  ]


0 Comments:

Post a Comment