Chasing Contentment

Friday, April 7

Happy Birthday to a lovely, dear friend. Mandy turns way younger than me today (and I'll turn even older tomorrow), and I am delighted to have a friend like her in my life. I love having her birthday the day before mine because our birthdays can spill over into one another and the celebrating can be even more joyous. I'm especially aware of this birthday because I know we'll spend our birthays apart next year for the first time in a long time.

Mandy is kind and generous and loyal to a fault (like me). But she's also logical and not given to petty emotion (like Mike). She's beautiful and has the very best curly hair, and she's funny and stable. (I know stable's not always a compliment, but since I enjoy stable and strong, it is from me.)

She's quite precious, and I'm blessed by her.
Happy Birthday, Mandy.

[  posted by Chel on Friday, April 07, 2006  ]
[   2 comments  ]


2 Comments:

We are all blessed by her. Happy Birthday, Mandy!

By Blogger Joshua G., at 9:51 AM  

Happy birthday!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:40 PM  

Post a Comment