Chasing Contentment

Monday, April 10

I do love birthdays! We had a fabulous time in Houston, and Griff and Mike looked so cute watching batting practice (Mike's in the orange cap & Griff's the little one). Mike, Griff and Josh got to meet Adam Everett, the Astros' shortstop, and he signed a baseball for Griff, so that was fun. And I got to shop, one of my favorite things to do.

Of course, we had tons of things to do when we got home last night, and I feel a bit as if I'm in a race to get things done this week before we fly to Florida Friday evening. But we'll get to look at homes, and I've got a job interview on Monday.

Now, through all of this, and still now, I want God's will for each of us. I want to be where He can use us the most. But it has been my prayer for some time now that God would provide a job for me that would allow me to use the gifts He gave me to benefit those with whom I work, and I feel like this particular company would fit that prayer. So I'm hopeful for this interview, praying it goes well but still willing to walk away if it feels like God has something else for me.

[  posted by Chel on Monday, April 10, 2006  ]
[   1 comments  ]


1 Comments:

hi, just stopping by. found u thru radical one's blog. great to meet another christian. God bless.

By Blogger Bek, at 2:25 PM  

Post a Comment