Chasing Contentment

Wednesday, April 12

I know there are parents who discourage television viewing by their children, who disapprove of tv. I'm not one of those parents. I love tv personally, and today I'm grateful for it.

My feverish toddler has laid on the sofa and dozed and watched Dora and Noggin. I was able to get the house picked up and the laundry started while she watched, and then I knew she was feeling some better when she got up to dance with Lazy Town.

It's amazing how much less cranky I feel with a neat house and a less feverish child. Since it's just a virus, I'm hoping she's better by tomorrow sometime and completely ready for her grandparent weekend while we're in Florida.

[  posted by Chel on Wednesday, April 12, 2006  ]
[   0 comments  ]


0 Comments:

Post a Comment