Chasing Contentment

Thursday, May 4

I read an article in the religious press earlier this week that described a person who was not a Christian as a 'pre-Christian.' I'm not okay with that. I don't believe that every single person we encounter will become a Christian at some point. Every person is not a 'pre-Christian.' The Bible clearly states that some will hear the truth of God and choose not to believe. I don't believe those people can be termed 'pre-Christians.' This is one of those crazy things that really bugs me even though I'm not sure why.

[  posted by Chel on Thursday, May 04, 2006  ]
[   2 comments  ]


2 Comments:

i agree chel... :)
i totally know what you mean about those little things that bother you sometimes, and you don't have a reason, they just do.

By Blogger Jim, at 8:25 AM  

Hey, that is the silliest thing ever. "Pre-Christian?" How odd. That ought to bother a lot of people, Christian and non-Christian.

By Blogger Bro. Craig, at 8:46 PM  

Post a Comment