Chasing Contentment

Tuesday, May 23

I'm looking for a new job in our new hometown, and I'm trusting that God has the perfect job for me. I believe that if I'll trust in Him, He will lead me to the place He would have for me.

I've been thinking a lot, though, about what I realistically want from this job. I'd like a job that would allow me to do my job and then leave it at work. I want a job that carries more positive challenges than negative stresses. I want a job in which I can grow personally and professionally. I'd like to be somewhere that would allow God to use me to touch my co-workers for Him. I'd like to use the talents He gave me to the best of my abilities.

My dream job, though, would have all of that plus a little extra. Aleece is always asking what my dream this or that would be, and I so rarely have an answer. I've decided that maybe it's time for me to start dreaming more and accepting things 'just because that's the way they are' less.

If I could do anything, I'd like to bead. To be in a bead store, helping people with their designs and learning more about my own. I'd like to be making jewelry. Who knew?! I've been doing this for such a short time, and I had no idea I would fall in love with it so.


Our friend, Courtney, designed a website for my jewelry, and Josh and Mandy are hosting it on their website, and so I have the opportunity to sell my jewelry online. Courtney did an amazing job on the design, and I love the feel of the website. I've already had several people see it and email me about buying something. And for now, this feels like a good step toward my dream job.

[  posted by Chel on Tuesday, May 23, 2006  ]
[   0 comments  ]


0 Comments:

Post a Comment