Chasing Contentment

Monday, May 29

It is important, I think, to have friends who knew us when. It is important, too, I think, to have friends who know us now. It is a profound blessing, I am sure, to have friends who know both.

I had a really good weekend in Texas with Mika and Tara. We laughed and shopped and ate and laughed even more. And I had these amazing talks with Tara on the drive.

I'll be anxiously awaiting our girls weekend next summer, even if I have to get a flight instead of gassing up the van. I am truly blessed by God to have friends like these.

[  posted by Chel on Monday, May 29, 2006  ]
[   1 comments  ]


1 Comments:

A Roadtrip can be such a worthwhile activity! What you said about friends really struck a note in me.

Here's hoping your circle of friends grows...especially when you find your fantastic new job!

- tf

By Blogger Tempus Fugate, at 1:27 AM  

Post a Comment