Chasing Contentment

Friday, June 9

A big thank-you to all of you sweet folks who've commented or emailed to encourage me to keep blogging after the move. I appreciate the support. I know that I'm just really tired and sad right now with all of the move stuff, so I'm not making any choices about that sort of thing just yet.

I had a wonderful visit with my friend, LeeAnn, yesterday. It was good to just go shopping and have make-overs and get our nails done... girly things that let me not think about the leaving and the goodbyes. She and I have been friends since I was 14, so we've got lots of history together. But we haven't lived in the same town in years, so this move for me doesn't change things for us. And it's really nice to have something in my life that isn't changing.

Today, we're taking Griff and his best friend out of town for a birthday weekend. Their birthdays are 10 days apart, and we'll miss Will's. Mandy and Josh are keeping Eliza, so it'll just be the boys and us. Clearly, I'm outta the loop with the boys, as we're going to a water park (there just can't be enough chlorine to make me feel good about that) and a science museum. But the boys are thrilled, and I'm glad for that.

[  posted by Chel on Friday, June 09, 2006  ]
[   1 comments  ]


1 Comments:

I was thinking as I read this that you've had a lot happen in this last year.
I hope your move goes well. Moving is tiring - hopefully you can have a relax once it's done.
God bless.

By Blogger Catez, at 6:39 AM  

Post a Comment