Chasing Contentment

Thursday, June 1

I had been doing really well with my Bible study time but then with all of the craziness of the last few months, I'm not doing as well as before. This is going to be a chaotic month for us, full of trips and birthdays and the big move. And I know this is a time when I will be tempted to not give the time to God that I know I need.

And so, on this first day of Griff's birthday month (as he's reminded us several times), I am pledging to work my way through Proverbs (easier than sticking with where I am now) and to writing in my prayer journal. It will be good for me to take the time each day to spend with God and to record the thoughts that go with this life-changing month.

(oops... changed my mind. Instead of Proverbs, I'm reading devotionals from "Grace for the Race" by Dena Dyer. But one day in, and I'm up-to-date.)

[  posted by Chel on Thursday, June 01, 2006  ]
[   0 comments  ]


0 Comments:

Post a Comment