Chasing Contentment

Monday, June 19

I had a great day today. And that is a lovely gift.

My friend, LeeAnn, left a message on my cell today (I missed several calls... dead battery... packed charger) asking about us, seeing how far we got. Two doors down. We managed to get two doors down and we had a great time.

Mike, the kids and I laid around this morning and rested. Mandy took the afternoon off and spent it with us, and it was such fun. By the time Josh got home from work, we were all piled into their bedroom laughing and playing and watching tv. And it felt perfectly comfortable and normal for all of us to be together in that setting.

I'm still having trouble with my allergies (spending all weekend with the dust didn't help me any) but I'm more rested this evening than last. And leaving Mandy and Josh tomorrow feels better having had this delightful day today.

So, tomorow, we'll be starting ... again ... our trip toward our new lives.

[  posted by Chel on Monday, June 19, 2006  ]
[   0 comments  ]


0 Comments:

Post a Comment