Chasing Contentment

Monday, June 5

We leave here in 13 days, which seems impossible. True to our natures, I think we've still got tons of stuff to pack, and Mike's very impressed wtih how much we've already done. It seems to me that the next 13 days are full of nothing but packing and goodbyes.

I've been trying to find ideas online of ways to decorate Griff's new room. He wants a science/CSI room, which isn't as popular as one might think. I've found a few ideas, but I'm still searching. Eliza's Strawberry Shortcake room was much easier!

[  posted by Chel on Monday, June 05, 2006  ]
[   4 comments  ]


4 Comments:

CSI? Oh my...

You might want to try making your own "border", using science illustrations of DNA. Or using his own fingerprints on a piece of paper and blowing them up on a copy machine.

Or just paint the room (no borders) and get lots of those $2.00 document frames and blowing up all of his fingerprints, put them in the frame and arranging them in "hands" patterns on the wall.

I wouldn't go with the blood-spatter theme...stick with dna and fingerprints...

;-)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:31 AM  

He's not old enough to watch CSI, so all he knows is that they use science to solve crimes. Which he thinks is cool.

I've found a DNA model to use and some color photos of organisms, so I think we'll be set.

And the fingerprint idea is a good one. We'd discussed that, too.

By Blogger Chel, at 7:49 AM  

Yeah...some of the CSI episodes are pretty - startling.

but the idea for a room is cool

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:08 PM  

I just said a prayer for you guys and The Move. Just wanted you to know.

By Blogger Jana, at 5:06 PM  

Post a Comment