Chasing Contentment

Sunday, July 9

I've been a little wigged out about not having a job, and I don't like the feeling of being completely dependent upon Mike. I've always considered myself fairly independent, and this not being employed, not being able to find anything but the Target and the grocery store, this is hard.

And so Thursday night late, I got online with one of the online job search things, and I applied to two jobs on a whim. Friday, I got calls from both of them, and I interview for both jobs tomorrow. It's a little crazy.

I'm not sure I'm qualified for one job, and in all honesty, I'm not sure I want it. But it's been really good for my ego to be called for both jobs. I needed that. And I'm trying to go into both interviews with an open mind. I want to be where God can use me the most, regardless of where that is or what it is doing.

[  posted by Chel on Sunday, July 09, 2006  ]
[   0 comments  ]


0 Comments:

Post a Comment