Chasing Contentment

Thursday, July 27

Several years ago, my brother decided it was time for me to see the Kevin Smith movies, and he insisted I watch them all in order. He gave me all of the discs and then waited for my reactions. Mike and I watched them all and liked them all, agreeing on some and disagreeing on others.

Smith's movies have always been irreverent in ways and shocking in ways, but they're also funny and have the quirky ability to ask Christians to look at their own faith with critical eyes.

Here's an interview Smith did with NPR that talks about his faith. (Thanks to Brooklyn and Beyond for pointing me to the interview. I'm not listening to much news these days, so I missed the interview.)

[  posted by Chel on Thursday, July 27, 2006  ]
[   0 comments  ]


0 Comments:

Post a Comment