Chasing Contentment

Friday, August 18

I found this Friday Feast blog with silly questions before we moved, but this is the first time I've been settled enough to do it. Something quick and silly sounds perfect for a Friday morning.

Friday Feast...
Appetizer
What color is your car?
Slate grey... a mama mini-van

Soup
If you could wake up tomorrow with full training in another occupation and a job in that field, what would it be?
Human Resources... that's where it's at these days.

Salad
How many times in your life have you had the flu (or something similar)?
Too many to count, unfortunately

Main Course
What is something that has happened to you this week that you didn't expect?
I had a nice conversation with an old friend. She and I had a bit of a falling out a few years ago, and so it was really nice to be able to talk with her this week.

Dessert
How old were you when you had your first kiss?
16... which I thought was way too old. :)

[  posted by Chel on Friday, August 18, 2006  ]
[   3 comments  ]


3 Comments:

cute! i might steel it and put it on my blog. i haven't been posting very much because i don't have anything to do and don't know anyone down here. all i've been is lonely and bored -- and i don't to post too many complaints... my family reads my blogs regularly and i don't want them to be too worried about me :)

By Blogger Kat, at 3:44 PM  

I think it's okay to be honest about how you're feeling, even if it might sound to some like complaints. For me to say I'm lonely or missing dear friends isn't me saying I'm not content with my life here... it's just admitting a fact of this life here. Hang in there... surely we'll both start meeting people soon.

By Blogger Chel, at 6:42 PM  

Fun Post :)

Glad you and my sis are "chatting" - nice to know she has met someone who is in a similar season of life - praying for you both :0)

Blessings!

By Blogger Kimber, at 7:59 AM  

Post a Comment