Chasing Contentment

Friday, August 25

I'm slipping away for a girls' day with my sister-in-law today and then bringing Hannah home with me for the weekend. It's my last day of unemployment as I start work on Monday. At that point, I'll need to begin blogging and emailing at night and way too early in the morning.

Here's my quick Friday post... the Friday Feast...

Appetizer
If you could have a free subscription to any magazine, which one would you like to have? In Style or Bead Style

Soup
Describe your living room (furnishings, colors, etc.). High, cathedral ceilings, too much white for my taste (but we're not up to painting a new house just yet), scoochy green sofa, ugly brown recliner, tv, bookshelves, art from Aleece, my brother, John, and Griff

Salad
What does the shape of a circle make you think of? infinity and baseballs (Go 'Stros!)

Main Course
Name 3 things in your life that you consider to be absolute necessities. My immediate family of Mike, Griff, and Eliza; friends; and chocolate

Dessert
What was the last really funny movie you watched? "Just Friends"

[  posted by Chel on Friday, August 25, 2006  ]
[   2 comments  ]


2 Comments:

good luck with the job :) enjoy your last day of freedom - i already miss being off and i just started this week. plus, i used to have a 4 day workweek (working for a dentist). boy, do i miss that.

p.s. the next upcoming event is October 7th, if you want to contribute to that. you can email me at kathyl at foodforthepoor dot com -- thanks again for the offer!!

By Blogger Kat, at 9:47 AM  

I'll email you this weekend about sending a piece for your auction.

By Blogger Chel, at 2:15 PM  

Post a Comment