Chasing Contentment

Tuesday, September 26

Eliza's speech is coming along very well, but she still has trouble with some of her letters. For the purpose of this story, that needs to be made clear. Her Rs still sound like Ws, and she has trouble with RLs. Essentially, she sounds like Elmer Fudd.

On Monday evenings, Mike takes Griff to Cub Scouts and Eliza and I go shopping. We don't always buy anything, but we go and walk around and look at pretties.

Last night, in a department store, as I tugged on her to keep moving, she stopped, looked up at me and said, "mama, you dwivin me cwazy, little gul." I laughed so hard, I could hardly stand it. I do tell her that she's driving me crazy, and upon further discussion, it appears her daycare teacher says the same. Most likely because she's driving us both crazy.

[  posted by Chel on Tuesday, September 26, 2006  ]
[   3 comments  ]


3 Comments:

Well, I don't know about the daycare teacher, but as Mike has told you many times, for you it's going to be a short drive.

:)

By Blogger Joshua G., at 6:12 AM  

Now that's not true... Mike tells me not to pack a lunch. :)

By Blogger Chel, at 3:11 PM  

Okay, you got me. I couldn't remember which of the two he typically uses. :)

By Blogger Joshua G., at 4:44 AM  

Post a Comment