Chasing Contentment

Wednesday, November 22

In so many ways, I believe that it's the little things in life that both wear me down and build me up. If I can learn to overlook the little annoyances and celebrate the little joys, I think things will balance out nicely in the end.

And so, my little joy for today is... vowels. In this particular job that I've been doing, time is of the essence, and quick documentation is stressed. We were encouraged not to use vowels in our documentation, which, for me, was really difficult. It took me more time to document files without vowels than it would have if I had been allowed to write freely.

Today, in our training course for the next position, I asked about the documentation requirements and whether or not I'd be allowed to use vowels, and I was told to use them all I'd like. And I should probably be a little embarassed by how delighted that made me. But I'm not. Woohoo, vowels.

And now, I'm going to go consider putting the Christmas decorations up a day early. I do SO love the holiday season!

[  posted by Chel on Wednesday, November 22, 2006  ]
[   0 comments  ]


0 Comments:

Post a Comment