Chasing Contentment

Wednesday, December 6


The Carnival of Beauty
The Beauty of Reaching Out


In hindsight, I don't quite remember why I chose this particular topic when I volunteered to host this Carnvial. But I'm delighted that I did because the entries have been enjoyable and encouraging.

With the holidays approaching (rapidly, it seems!), I hope everyone enjoys these bits of hope.

following an unknown path is not easy, and sometimes it requires asking for others' help. Amanda talks about her desire to be better about letting others bear her burdens in reach out and touch someone.

Marie from Things We Said Today reflects on the people who supported her and who literally carried her through various situations in Thanks for the Lift.

Lizzie at A Dusty Frame shares how seemingly little acts of kindness are often huge in the life of a hurting individual.

Having moved a number of times, Ellen of DaBragdon Family knows the value of having people reach out to her and of reaching out to others.

During this holiday season, Lindsey at Enjoy the Journey reminds us about the Forgotten Among Us.

Keziah of A Woman who Fears the Lord shares a little about friends who were wonderful examples in reaching out, sharing God's word and fellowship, in teaching, and in humility, patience and gentleness.

And lastly, my entry... On the Receiving End of Love.

[  posted by Chel on Wednesday, December 06, 2006  ]
[   3 comments  ]


3 Comments:

感謝!! thanks for hosting Chel!!

Now I am off to read the posts!!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:39 PM  

Hey Michele. Thank you for hosting. It is great to see several posts this time. I think I'm up next week....hope to see you there :)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:35 AM  

A beautiful blog. Keep up the good work. Doylene

By Blogger dtbrents, at 8:33 PM  

Post a Comment