Chasing Contentment

Sunday, December 3


I'm hosting this week's Carnival of Beauty. All entries need to be sent to me at createdbychel (at) yahoo.com by 7 p.m. EST on Tuesday. I'll be posting the Carnival late Tuesday night or early Wednesday morning.

This week's topic is The Beauty of Reaching Out, which is an interesting topic. When the topics are announced, I always try to volunteer for ones that sound meaningful to me or that have special importance to me. So I'm sure there was a reason I volunteered for this one, but in all honesty, I have no idea what that might have been. Sounds a bit like most of the things going on in my life right now. :) I look forward to reading the entries. And to thinking about the concept to write my own entry.

[  posted by Chel on Sunday, December 03, 2006  ]
[   2 comments  ]


2 Comments:

Hey, Chel! I'd like to participate in this week's carnival, but I'm not blog savvy. How do I send you a link? I'm not sure how to even link other people's blogs to my own blog. Help!

Ellen

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:36 PM  

Hi, Ellen. Just email me at createdbychel (at) yahoo.com with the date your post was posted, and I'll take care of the rest.
No biggie.

By Blogger Chel, at 4:04 PM  

Post a Comment