Chasing Contentment

Monday, December 11

Mike convinced me not to tell Griff about Santa. I know he's right... it'll be more fun for Griff if he can catch us, which is clearly what he's shooting for at this point. And I know that Santa's about the kids and not me, but I must admit I'm a little disappointed.

I usually have all of my shopping done by this point, but the kids don't have any gifts yet. But Mike booked a sitter for one night soon so we can go out the two of us to shop for the kids.

For as long as Griff's been alive, Mike and I have worked at the same place (until the move), and I have to admit that sometimes I feel like I'm missing him, too. And so I'm so excited about the opportunity to go out with him for a bit.

This is my last week in training for this new job (the one they actually hired me to do), and I'm enjoying it. I'm already worried about not being able to do the job next week, and I keep bringing my books home but not studying in them. I know deep down that I just have to trust myself and hope for the best, trusting that God will provide.

[  posted by Chel on Monday, December 11, 2006  ]
[   0 comments  ]


0 Comments:

Post a Comment