Chasing Contentment

Wednesday, December 27

Tonight, Olivia, Mandy and Josh are all snuggled up together in their own home, enjoying the quiet and comfort of being a family together.

As it turns out, Mandy had congestive heart failure, which caused the fluid to build up in her lungs, and we are all deeply grateful that she and Olivia are both healthy and stuck with us for a long, long time.

My deepest gratitude goes to everyone who has prayed for these dear friends of ours. I am humbled by another example of God's love.

And so, tonight, as I hope my two will go to sleep early enough for me to slip into a hot bath with a good book, I hope Mandy, Olivia and Josh sleep well, content at home together.

[  posted by Chel on Wednesday, December 27, 2006  ]
[   1 comments  ]


1 Comments:

WOW! How very frightening! I am very glad that they are all home now.

By Blogger Joy Leighanne, at 7:54 PM  

Post a Comment