Chasing Contentment

Friday, January 5

I haven't written anything since the new year. It isn't that it isn't going well. Thus far, 2007 is treating us very well. I just can't quite seem to think of anything worth recording. So I'll think of the little things... that are probably bigger than I think.

Mandy and Olivia are home and doing well. Mandy's under a cardiologist's care, and little Olivia went to her first visit with our favorite pediatrician.

My raise from last month kicks in with this pay period, thus helping us as we work toward a goal of paying off some debts from the move.

I'm doing better with my job these days, giving me hope that at some point, I really will get the hang of it.

We are genuinely blessed.

[  posted by Chel on Friday, January 05, 2007  ]
[   2 comments  ]


2 Comments:

Great to hear that Mandy and Olivia are now both home.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:23 AM  

Thank you Chel for all you have done for us and thank you to all those in blog land that put us in their prayers.

Love Mandy and Olivia

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:39 PM  

Post a Comment