Chasing Contentment

Monday, January 29

I'm uploading photos tonight - I admit I still haven't even uploaded our Christmas pictures yet - and I thought I'd post a few of the fun ones.

Here's Eliza with her little friends at the princess birthday party we attended on Saturday. It would have been more fun if any of the other moms had chatted with me or if we hadn't had to go straight to the walk-in clinic with my sick princess.


And here's one of the first camellia bloom on the new plant Mike bought me last fall. We had this huge, lovely camellia tree at our home in Louisiana, and Mike bought this one for me to remind me of the home where we first fell in love and started a family. It bloomed for the first time last week. I wasn't sure that it would bloom at all this season, so I'm delighted by this reminder of God's faithfulness, of the fact that we are where we need to be for this season of our lives.

[  posted by Chel on Monday, January 29, 2007  ]
[   2 comments  ]


2 Comments:

Too cute!

By Blogger Joshua G., at 4:58 AM  

So sweet! I see she has the little princess outfit on we gave her:) She looks happy!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:08 AM  

Post a Comment