Chasing Contentment

Monday, February 26

I saw a link to The Ultimate Blog Party on Val's blog a week or so ago. Of course, in that time, I've been crazed and nuts and tired and completely unsure I could figure out how to participate (that's me... always convince I'm not quite capable... one of my biggest faults).

But tonight, I decided to give it a whirl, and I've managed to get the Party button onto my page, and I'm planning to participate and attend. I've always been a little conflicted about whether or not I wanted lots of people to read my blog (I'm pretty open and transparent here), but I do love the idea of getting out and finding groovy new blogs to read.

So, during the week of March 2-9, I think we should all joing 5 Minutes for Mom and party like ... well, like people who don't have to pay babysitters $6 an hour in order to leave the house.

[  posted by Chel on Monday, February 26, 2007  ]
[   2 comments  ]


2 Comments:

You did it, yay! And you know I will be there! :)

As for FL . . . I've had way too many people tell me the same thing you did. It was definitely a God send, that's for sure. I'm not sure the reasoning behind the possibility of moving to Miami except that maybe it was a way for my dh and I to see that we'd do anything for each other? Regardless, I'm so happy of the outcome even though that means I won't be living in your state . . . but I do look forward to the visits :)

By Blogger Unknown, at 5:03 PM  

Florida, in general, had been lovely, and I do LOVE the weather, but it's crazy down there in Miami. I'm pretty sure that I'll never be tempted to spend a long weekend down there.

And yeah, I'm kinda proud of managing to get the button on my blog all by myself. :)

By Blogger Chel, at 6:16 PM  

Post a Comment