Chasing Contentment

Monday, February 19

More paint news... I finally got tired. We did the living room and started the kitchen before I quit. So now the kitchen walls are half painted... and I'm okay with that.

When we moved the furniture into the front room to give us more room in the living room to paint, we discovered that it looked really good in there. So we left it in there, and now the kids are sitting on a mattress in the living room watching tv in a relatively empty room.

And there's been lots of tv watching today. We're taking the holiday to extremes... it's mid-afternoon, and the kids and I are all still wearing our jammies. Not bad if you ask me.

[  posted by Chel on Monday, February 19, 2007  ]
[   2 comments  ]


2 Comments:

WOW:) That looks awesome!
Lizzie
A Dusty Frame

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:20 PM  

Thank you. I feel more and more comfortable in this house with each new coat of paint. I think that making a house a home is all about putting me into a house, about making it look like us.

By Blogger Chel, at 6:20 PM  

Post a Comment