Chasing Contentment

Sunday, February 11

This weekend, we painted the front room and dining room. I had hoped to do our bathroom, too, but by today, we were just all too tired. Maybe this week sometime. For those who loved our old house, you'll be pleased to see that we used some of the same colors, proof, I suppose, that we are who we are regardless of where we are. Once we save up to buy actual furniture to sit on, these rooms will be groovy.

[  posted by Chel on Sunday, February 11, 2007  ]
[   3 comments  ]


3 Comments:

Love the color! I love color period, so to see people use color in their homes makes me smile :) And you have such high ceilings - how nice. Hope you're having a great day! :)

By Blogger Unknown, at 3:41 PM  

I love color, too. I can't stand white walls... I lived with them for six months before I snapped and started painting. And I love it more and more every day.

By Blogger Chel, at 6:37 PM  

Doggone!! I love your house!!!! It's great!!!
Did you see we're going to buy our first?

By Blogger Bro. Craig, at 9:01 PM  

Post a Comment