Chasing Contentment

Monday, March 26

I've discovered the secret to having it all. No joke.

I'm currently sitting in a clean house, and I had a homecooked meal that I didn't have to cook. All of my laundry is done, and my kids are happy. As I look around the room, I see a few things that still need to be done, but I feel no guilt in not doing them.

In fact, I'm planning instead to take a nice, hot bath and read a good book. Or maybe just a bunch of magazines. And then, we're going to watch old episodes of "MONK" that we haven't watched this season and are still in our TiVo. Life's good.

Oh... the secret? My grandparents came to visit. My grandfather has fixed countless things around the house, and my grandmother's not happy unless she's cleaning something. She could move in and stay if she wanted.

[  posted by Chel on Monday, March 26, 2007  ]
[   1 comments  ]


1 Comments:

Oh how wonderful!!! Chel, you look like your grandmother, I think! :) she's very graceful looking :) Eliza looks like she loves her to death. I hope you're enjoying the evening and milking it for all it's worth! :)

By Blogger Unknown, at 5:43 PM  

Post a Comment