Chasing Contentment

Wednesday, March 7

Ok, so the Blog Party is so groovy, but my eyeballs are going to dry up and fall out before I can check out all of the blogs. Mike's making fun of me because I'm now obsessed with seeing them all. He also thinks my method of spot-determining if I'll read one is interesting, to put it kindly.

And I'm not sure I'm going to be able to find all of the notes I've made... I've just been jotting down blog numbers from the Mr. Linky list on whatever paper was handy. And now they're a little mixed up with my American Idol vote numbers. You know, I'm writing half of this in the dark as we try to get the kids to bed, so all of my numbers are running together.

But tomorrow night, I'm going to try to do a quick recap of the ones I've liked the best so far... knowing that it'll easily be into next week before I check out them all. Whew.

[  posted by Chel on Wednesday, March 07, 2007  ]
[   2 comments  ]


2 Comments:

Good luck keeping it all straight! I gave up on seeing very many more. I looked at a ton and have added some of my favorites to my feed reader. I think I am already at a point where I can't keep up with all of them. This is so fun!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:23 AM  

Well, I finally get at least back to the ones who have left me kindly comments. Not sure how long it would take to get through 900+ blogs...

Glad that I found yours again.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:55 PM  

Post a Comment