Chasing Contentment

Saturday, March 17

We painted the kitchen today. I'm thrilled with how it turned out. I took some photos of the kitchen and the new living room (which will be far groovier when we have furniture in it). The photos aren't great, but here they are.

The living room after dark (if you look closely, you can see Eliza on a beanbag under a pink blanket.)

Another living room shot... this time facing the kids' rooms.

The nook next to the kids' rooms. Obviously, the pink one is Eliza's.

My cow shelf.

The fridge & Griff's art shelf.

I never claimed to be able to take a decent photo, but I paint reasonably well (again, many thanks to Aleece for the invaluable tip to wrap my brushes and rollers in plastic wrap when not in use!). I feel a little bit like this house is like our new lives here... it was all white and blank when we moved in, but we're adding our own colors to it to make it home, to make our lives homey.

[  posted by Chel on Saturday, March 17, 2007  ]
[   3 comments  ]


3 Comments:

Great job, I'm liking that color!
~Stacey

By Blogger Stacey, at 10:53 AM  

Cows? What's up with cows! I never knew this! Keeping me on my toes huh?

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:57 PM  

Emma loves cows!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:58 PM  

Post a Comment