Chasing Contentment

Monday, April 2


Go 'Stros!
It's Opening Day for the Astros, and I expect Mike will be letting his night class go early tonight, so he can be home for the first pitch. And we'll be well into baseball season by my birthday.

Last year, we went to Houston with Mandy and Josh for our birthdays. Mike and Griff got to see an Opening Weekend game in Minute Maid. Lucky for Mike, he got me really groovy gifts, so the weekend wasn't all about him. I like my birthday to be all about me, you know (I admit it... I'm shallow).

[  posted by Chel on Monday, April 02, 2007  ]
[   1 comments  ]


1 Comments:

No you're not. Who doesn't like to have their birthday all around them? :) You have to live it up. We only have each of these birthdays once! :)

By Blogger Unknown, at 7:44 PM  

Post a Comment