Chasing Contentment

Friday, April 6

Oooh... I do love a good birthday (even a mediocre birthday way too far away from birthday-sharing friends).

Aleece sent me this great popcorn sampler from Dale & Thomas Popcorn. We haven't had dinner yet, but we've had some yummy popcorn. I had to put the rest up really high so the kids wouldn't eat it before Mike and I can!

And Mike got me a lime green iPod shuffle, just like I wanted. He had even alread downloaded a "Happy Birthday Mom" song for me. And my brother has already sent me a iTunes gift card for lots of fun downloads. Mike will have to teach me have to do that tonight.

AND our new furniture arrived today, so I'm going to go sit on the new sofa now. Yippee... birthday weekend.

[  posted by Chel on Friday, April 06, 2007  ]
[   1 comments  ]


1 Comments:

Enjoy your shuffle! That's what I have and I love it :) But I don't have lime green . . . you are lucky to have such a perty one! :c) I'm excited for you that you got your furniture . . . will you take a pic? Glad your b-day was fantastic!

By Blogger Unknown, at 9:46 AM  

Post a Comment