Chasing Contentment

Monday, May 21

I'm taking a blog vacation, which sounds better (and less permanent) than 'I'm quitting.'

But for right now, I have both too much and too little in my life, just in different measures and different areas. And the time that I spend blogging could be better spent either focusing on my family or looking for new job.

If you read my blog regularly and want to keep in touch, leave a comment and I'll get with you to swap email addresses.

And so, for however long, goodnight, my bloggy friends.

[  posted by Chel on Monday, May 21, 2007  ]
[   1 comments  ]


1 Comments:

Oh this makes me so sad!!! Will you promise to keep in touch??? I know we're all so busy and with young kids it's really hard, so I really do understand. I've contemplated it a time or two also. (((hugs))) and I hope you had a great weekend with your friend. You deserved it, Chel!

xo

By Blogger Unknown, at 11:00 AM  

Post a Comment