Chasing Contentment

Thursday, June 21

At some point, I'm going to learn to be careful what I wish for... or even what I tease about doing. Because I just might get my wish, only not in the way I wanted.

I prayed for a job doing something different in a place where Christianity wasn't the norm so I could be of use to God. I got my wish with this particular job. I just didn't know getting my wish would make me so miserable.

And I've been teasing that I was going to quit this week while Mike was gone and just stay home and watch "Dora" all day with Eliza. Turns out, I'm staying home and watching tv all day with Eliza... because she was up throwing up last night, running a fever.

Dosing out Motrin and washing sheets not so much my plan. Figures, doesn't it?

[  posted by Chel on Thursday, June 21, 2007  ]
[   1 comments  ]


1 Comments:

Ah man. I hope by now she is feeling better. Bless her heart, and yours :)

By Blogger Unknown, at 7:09 PM  

Post a Comment