Chasing Contentment

Saturday, June 16

I've always said I wanted a tattoo, but I've never been brave enough to get one. Mandy and I once even went as far as to go to the tatt place, but the wait was too long, and I'm not a patient girl.

But now that we've moved, I think about it more often, and I told Mike I'm going to get one next week while he and Griff are in Louisiana. Mike likes to bring up the fact that my body reacts badly to ... well, most everything ... and that of all people who shouldn't get a tatt, it's me. So in an effort to be patient, I ordered a bunch of groovy temporary tatts to appease my longings.

Now, of course, when my handsome voice of reason isn't in my house any longer next week... while he's seeing people I wish I was seeing and eating at restaurants I wish I was eating at ... I might just lapse into a general lack of reason and quit my job and get a groovy tattoo. And then Eliza and I will spend a few lovely days watching "Dora."

No wonder Mike seems a little leery of leaving me and Eliza alone next week.

[  posted by Chel on Saturday, June 16, 2007  ]
[   1 comments  ]


1 Comments:

Oooo...a tattoo! If I were there, I'd volunteer myself to go with you! :) (I'm REALLY bad influencing my friends. Ask them and you'll see!)

By Blogger Unknown, at 7:04 PM  

Post a Comment