Chasing Contentment

Friday, June 22

My boys will be coming home tomorrow, and I'm looking forward to seeing them. Of course, all of my big plans for my week alone didn't come to fruition. I was going to clean the house, do some beading, read a book, watch some chick flicks, make some cards to send to friends...

But not so much. One night I played online... one night I watched SVU reruns on USA, and then last night I was so tired after being awake with Eliza the night before that I went to sleep early. And I'm guessing I won't manage to fit all of those things in tonight after she goes to bed.

But Griff and his friend have had a really good time, and Mike seems to be enjoying his time, as well. I'm glad we did this.

But I'm even happier that they're coming home tomorrow.

[  posted by Chel on Friday, June 22, 2007  ]
[   1 comments  ]


1 Comments:

I'm glad that you are glad you did that. But question is. . . did you get your tattoo? :c)

By Blogger Unknown, at 7:09 PM  

Post a Comment