Chasing Contentment

Sunday, June 17

Today, our Griffin is 9 years old. It is so hard for me to believe that so many years have passed since he first joined our little family. He is astounding to me... so much like both me and his daddy. I am deeply, humbly grateful for him.



He was two (maybe three) when this picture was taken at a football game by one of Mike's students, and it's one of my all-time favorites of him. At that time, we still thought it would always be just the three of us (little did we know!).



He is smart and inquisitive... kind and sensitive... funny and interesting. I am delighted to say I actually enjoy him, not simply because he is mine but also because he is who he is.



Happy Birthday, Griffman.

[  posted by Chel on Sunday, June 17, 2007  ]
[   3 comments  ]


3 Comments:

Happy Birthday:)

He looks like a sweet boy!

By Blogger A Dusty Frame, at 7:16 PM  

9, nine. REaLLy? Wow. 9. i can't believe it. i just can't. wow.

By Blogger Bro. Craig, at 9:58 PM  

Happy Birthday, Griff! (Comin' in late.)

He is such a cutie :)

By Blogger Unknown, at 7:05 PM  

Post a Comment