Chasing Contentment

Tuesday, June 12

Today was such a better day at work. Most of it, admittedly, has to do with my mindset. Now, the new mindset that made me happier isn't necessarily one that Mike agrees with, but for now, I'm okay with that.

I got information on how to cash in my 403(b), and while I know that isn't a great plan due to all of the penalties and all, but it is comforting to know it's an option. There's something nice about having options, even if they're far-fetched and penalty-ridden.

But with that option in my back pocket and with a bunch of applications submitted over the weekend, I've decided that if something pushes me too much (or that one really annoying man calls me yet again to yell at me), I'll just quit. Sure, there are flaws with the theory, but it made my day easier. And I'll take whatever I can at this point.

And, in the legitimately good category, I posted for another job within the company, and I have an interview for it tomorrow. So we'll all say a little prayer for that, and we'll keep that penalty-laden option just in case.

[  posted by Chel on Tuesday, June 12, 2007  ]
[   0 comments  ]


0 Comments:

Post a Comment