Chasing Contentment

Saturday, June 30

We all went to see "Ratatouille" today, and Eliza sat through the entire movie... you know, the way a three-year-old sits through a movie a little at a time in each person's lap. We have just all had a lovely day.

And tomorrow, we're going to church. (And then in the afternoon, I have to go to work. But I'm not going to think about that today.) Today, we're having fun.

(Oh... and Val commented on my previous post about tattoos & asked if I got one. I didn't. I did some research and discovered that some people can have reactions to the ink as late as five years after the application. And as my friend, Linda, says, my body will react badly to pretty much anything. So I found an online store that sells good temporary tatts, and I bought a few of those to play with. And I got a really groovy one for when we go to the beach in July.)

Now, I've gotta go convince Eliza to take a bath. Then, in another 30 minutes, we'll have to convince her to get out. It's always something with her.

[  posted by Chel on Saturday, June 30, 2007  ]
[   1 comments  ]


1 Comments:

Aw well. A temp will definitely do! I don't think I'd have gotten one either. I was just hoping to live vicariously through you! :) So what is the temp tattoo like? :)

And Ratatouille....what was it like? Good??? I'm really wanting to see it and I never wanna see kid movies, but this one looks great!

Happy 4th, Chel!

By Blogger Unknown, at 6:03 PM  

Post a Comment