Chasing Contentment

Thursday, June 28

We're all watching the Astros (Biggio's chasing 3000), and everyone but me is playing Pokemon Yahtzee. I'm going to have to go join them soon so I'll quit bidding on vintage buttons on Ebay. I do wish I had all of the buttons my Gran must have had from all of her years of sewing. Old buttons make the grooviest jewelry!

I got two freelance writing stories, which was good for my ego. And I'm working to do more creative things in the evenings to try to feed that creative need.

And now... I hear Yahtzee calling me. ... Or maybe one more button bid...

[  posted by Chel on Thursday, June 28, 2007  ]
[   3 comments  ]


3 Comments:

congratulations from two pink supergirls & their blue superboy

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:06 PM  

I wish I were as big into a pro baseball team as you! Probably will be eventually when that's all that is on the TV when Noah gets a bit bigger :)

By Blogger Unknown, at 7:14 PM  

The Astros are my one marital concession to sports. I'm a complete illiterate when it comes to all other sports. But Mike's obsessed with the Astros, so I've learned.

I realized the other night when we were watching & Biggio hit that 3000th hit that I want to always be there with Mike when the Astros hit their milestones. Corny, huh?

By Blogger Chel, at 4:46 PM  

Post a Comment