Chasing Contentment

Tuesday, June 26

We're going a little Harry Potter crazy in our house these days. Mike and I keep swapping theories about what will happen in the next book. I've got my ideal scenario, and I've got my next theory and so on. And we keep comparing who we think will die. We can hardly wait.

I've got a sitter coming the Friday night of the opening of the new movie, and I've taken off the Monday after the book comes out (we're headed to the beach that weekend & I won't get to read the book until we get back on Sunday... what lousy planning was that on my part?). Mike and I have agreed that he can have the book during the days while I'm at work, but it's mine as soon as I get home.

I can just hardly wait. This may be the pinaccle of my summer. I am such a dork.

[  posted by Chel on Tuesday, June 26, 2007  ]
[   3 comments  ]


3 Comments:

I have never read Harry. I use to become addited to reading series, so I never started this one. I know if I do, I'd get addicted. Plus I don't really have the time to get addicted. One of my best friends reads them the day they come out. I hope you enjoy the new one :)

By Blogger Unknown, at 7:12 PM  

I meant to say "addicted", I cannot write tonight. I will blame it on the wine ;)

By Blogger Unknown, at 7:12 PM  

I think you'd really enjoy them. And now is the best time to get in on the series... you will have all of them available to you, so you won't have this horrible waiting period between books. And trust me, the waiting period is way too long. :)

By Blogger Chel, at 4:48 PM  

Post a Comment